Nalytics Search & Redact – Quickly & Easily Anonymize Data
WANT TO AUTOMATICALLY REDACT ANY THIRD PARTY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) WHICH SHOULD NOT BE DISCLOSED?
If you ever send a collection of documents to third parties, you probably know how much time that can take. You don’t want to send sensitive data which should not be disclosed, or cause a data breach.
Any files or data you send requires to be checked thoroughly, and any sensitive data or images must be redacted if necessary.
Redaction is essential to protect and remove personal and sensitive information from documents before their distribution and is often necessary to achieve regulatory compliance to GDPR, CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) and PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.) The combination of legal fees, fines, penalties, and loss of consumer trust for non-compliance can be fatal, even for large corporations.
Nalytics Search & Redact Can Help
- A cloud-based solution, Nalytics Search & Redact provides automatic redaction of sensitive or confidential information.
- Provides an easy to use, comprehensive set of tools to enable the fast and complete redaction of textual and graphical content.
- Content within Microsoft files, such as Word or Excel, also emails and their attachments, text files and PDFs, can be redacted. Images and scanned documents can also be redacted.
- Functionality includes automatic creation and zipping of redacted files for distribution, making it quick, easy, and manageable to deliver them.
- A Dashboard provides concise information about a user’s redaction requests and highlights those nearing/exceeding their due dates.
- Additional Dashboard capabilities include a view of all your organisation’s redaction requests and compliance statistics.
- Tagging functionality also enables users to mark files, e.g., as requiring follow-up, or having completed review/redaction.
Arrange a Demo
Want to take the next step?
Why Nalytics Search & Redact?
- Provides the structure and workflows to allow organisations to redact their documents in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Most file types supported; no need to convert to PDF beforehand.
- Enables direct collection of data via several connectors to third-party systems such as SharePoint.
- Supports one or thousands of documents at the same time.
- ‘Sifting’ capability allows selection of specific documents to redact from a larger collection. Sifting features include:
- FINDING DOCUMENTS CONTAINING SPECIFIED WORDS OR PHRASES AS WELL AS ALTERNATIVES AND SYNONYMS FOR THESE WORDS/PHRASES
- METADATA SEARCH TO FIND DOCUMENTS WITH PARTICULAR NAMES, OF A PARTICULAR TYPE OR BY A SPECIFIC AUTHOR
- CONSTRAINING RESULTS BY DATE
- EXCLUSION OF EMAILS TO AND/OR FROM SPECIFIED EMAIL ADDRESSES AND WITH SPECIFIED TEXT IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT
- Powerful and easy to use redaction capabilities enables users to protect information that must not be disseminated without compromising on the data that must be shared. Redaction features include:
- ABILITY TO AUTOMATICALLY REDACT PERSONAL DATA SUCH AS NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESSES AND NI NUMBERS ACROSS THE ENTIRE DATA SET
- AD-HOC REDACTION/UN-REDACTION OF WORDS AND PHRASES EITHER IN A SINGLE FILE OR ACROSS THE DATA SET AS A WHOLE
- FREEHAND REDACTION USING DRAWING TOOLS TO REDACT IMAGES AND LARGER BLOCKS OF TEXT